January 15, 2006

Good weekend...

You know you had fun when you have a great time, do some visiting, do some drinking, turn in for the night.... and then find out you apparently got drunk in your sleep and made a fool of yourself and couldn't operate doors.

But yeah, besides that, it was a fantastic weekend. And it's not over yet! I love holiday weekends, they're splendiferous. And since my boyfriend's frat house opened up yesterday, there are people in town to do idiotic things with. I'm one of those weird girls that would much rather hang out with guys than girls. Like, I even go out with my boyfriend's fraternity brothers without him, cause they're fun and he's a homebody. But now, I'm hungry and still a little tipsy, so it's off to lunch. Any suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment